Do you want to work in software sales where it is all about Customers needs and success?
Do you want to make a difference and be recognized for your efforts and results?
Do you want to be part of a fast-paced international organisation with an awesome team?
If so, you could be exactly the one we are looking for, because AccuRanker is looking for a motivated, energetic and eager individual to join our Customer Success team, where it’s all about doing our absolute best to make sure our great partners and customers keep being happy and successful.
Recognised internationally as a field leader, AccuRanker is a state-of-the-art SEO tool that maximises the search engine marketing and organic reach of websites, brands, and businesses. As one of the industry’s most trusted ranking and keyword analysis tools, used by SEO experts and businesses alike, we are proud to serve more than 15.000 customers in 80 countries, among others brands and digital agencies like Ikea, Lego, HBO Nordic, GroupM, iProspect and Resolution Media.
We currently serve customers through a number of channels, including: Direct, Partners and Affiliates. You as our new team member will add an extra dimension of scalability to the organization and valuable momentum towards exceeding our business goals for 2018 and forward by reaching out to key decision makers – starting with Scandinavia, UK, US, Australia and other native English speaking countries.
We are looking for a high-energy, driven Customer Success Manager with knowledge of technology, software-as-a-service and solid business-to-business customer success or sales experience. As a Customer Success Manager, you will be directly responsible for the growth of AccuRanker by developing new business from start to finish primarily to marketing and web-bureau managers at c-level. We are seeking a structured, bright-minded candidate who takes initiative, is entrepreneurial in his/her thinking and has the courage to assume responsibility. In return, we will give you the world as your playing field and good opportunities to grow and to advance in the company.
Your primary responsibilities
- Acquire in depth knowledge of AccuRanker’s customers & partners, service offerings, market & market share, competition & strategy to secure growth and business development
- Help developing and implementing strategies to grow AccuRanker’s business across different channels
- Generate customer success and thereby sales in assigned markets by identifying and contacting key executives at target companies
- Plan, coordinate and execute online sales presentations to inform, educate and ultimately close business where its mutual beneficial
- Manage, track, and report your activities using our CRM system (HubSpot)
- Proactively maintain and develop your pipeline
- Contribute with a positive and winning attitude
We expect from you
- Superior sales, business development and business management skills
- Proven experience of selling to c-level within medium/large enterprise accounts from a sales position
- Min. 2 years of experience with B2B sales within the software or technology industry preferred
- Knowledge of e-commerce, online marketing and the industry in which we operate
- Understand the strategic competitive landscape and customers needs so you can effectively position AccuRanker into large enterprise accounts
- Self-starter with a competitive and “Can-Do” nature with a desire to grow a career in customer success management and software sales
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to team with sales, technical and marketing colleagues
- You are fluent in English both written and spoken and if you master other languages this is also very welcomed for later expansion to other parts of the world.
We can offer you
- Ongoing training and support for an exciting career in successful and proven company
- A key position in an international growth journey
- International culture and social working environment
- Great work environment in the very Center of Aarhus, soft drinks, coffee, and lunch arrangements
- Competitive salary based on experience
Application and Deadline
If you want be a part of a successful company on an ambitious journey please send your CV and a personalised application, in which you describe why you are the correct match and should be our new Customer Success Manager, and how your ideas and creativity will make a difference, to our Head of Partners & Sales Martin Pagh at email@example.com or +45 42 42 40 67.
Applications will be processed continually and we would prefer you to join us from September.