Do you want to develop your skills, improve your CV and be recognized for your effort?
Do you want to work with professional sales where it is all about the Customers success?
Do you want to be part of a fast-paced international organisation with an awesome team?
If so, you could be exactly the one we are looking for, because AccuRanker is looking for a motivated, energetic and eager Trainee to join our Customer Success team, where it’s all about doing our absolute best to make sure our great partners and customers keep being happy and successful.
Recognised internationally as a field leader, AccuRanker is a state-of-the-art SEO tool that maximises the search engine marketing and organic reach of websites, brands, and businesses. As one of the industry’s most trusted ranking and keyword analysis tools, used by SEO experts and businesses alike, we are proud to serve more than 15.000 customers in 80 countries, among others brands and digital agencies like Ikea, Lego, HBO Nordic, GroupM, iProspect and Resolution Media.
We currently serve customers through a number of channels, including: Direct, Partners and Affiliates. You as our new team member will add an extra dimension of scalability to the organization and valuable momentum towards exceeding our business goals for 2018 and forward by reaching out to key decision makers – starting with Sweden, Norway, United Kingdom, United States, Australia and other native English or Scandinavian speaking countries.
We are looking for a high-energy, driven Customer Success Trainee with interest in technology, software-as-a-service, business-to-business, customer success or sales. As a Customer Success Trainee, you will be directly responsible for the growth of AccuRanker by developing new business from start to finish primarily to marketing and web-bureau managers at c-level. We are seeking a structured, bright-minded trainee who takes initiative, is entrepreneurial in his/her thinking and has the courage to take responsibility. In return we will give you the world as your playing field and good opportunities to grow in the company, and for the right candidate perhaps even get employed after the traineeship.
Your primary responsibilities
- Acquire knowledge of AccuRanker’s customers & partners, service offerings, market & market share, competition & strategy to secure growth and business development
- Help implementing strategies to grow AccuRanker’s business across different channels
- Generate customer success and thereby sales in assigned markets by identifying and contacting key executives at target companies
- Plan, coordinate and execute online sales presentations to inform, educate and ultimately close business where its mutual beneficial
- Manage, track, and report your activities using our CRM system (HubSpot)
- Proactively maintain and develop your pipeline
- Contribute with a positive and winning attitude
We expect from you
- An open mind and interest in developing and learning
- Sales, service and/or customer success interest and potential
- Experience with B2B sales or service is preferred
- Knowledge of e-commerce, online marketing or software-as-a-service is preferred
- Interpersonal skills and ability to team with sales, technical and marketing colleagues
- Self-starter with a competitive and “Can-Do” nature with a desire to grow a career in customer success management and software sales
- You are strong in English both written and spoken and if you speak other languages, especially Scandinavian, this is also very welcomed for later expansion to other parts of the world.
We can offer you
- Ongoing training and support for an exciting traineeship and perhaps a career in a successful company
- A key position in an international growth journey
- International culture and social working environment
- Great work environment in the very Center of Aarhus, soft drinks, coffee, and lunch arrangements
- Competitive Trainee salary based on experience
Application and Deadline
If you want be a part of a successful company on an ambitious journey please send your CV and a personalised application, in which you describe why you are the correct match and should be our new Customer Success Trainee, and how your ideas and creativity will make a difference, to our Head of Partners & Sales Martin Pagh at firstname.lastname@example.org or +45 42 42 40 67.
Applications will be processed continually and we would prefer you to join us from mid-August.