Are you passionate about programming? Are you motivated by participating in the decision-making processes when developing? Then you might be AccuRanker's new employee.
About AccuRanker and the offer
AccuRanker has been one of the leading players in the SEO industry since 2013. We take great pride in innovation, quality and complete solutions for our customers.
AccuRanker is a rank tracker. Our main product lets customers around the world see their website's location on different search engines, with 100% accuracy. AccuRanker is a SaaS product and we want complete solutions for our customers. Therefore our product portfolio also includes API solutions and cross-platform integrations. AccuRanker is known for being fast, accurate and user-friendly. We are used by some of the largest Danish and foreign web shops and marketing agencies including Dansk Supermarked Group, Arla, IF insurance, HBO Nordic, Jyske Bank, etc.
As an employee at AccuRanker, you will be part of our team of programmers, where you will primarily be involved with the development of our product portfolio.
We as a company are developing and evolving rapidly, so you should enjoy a versatile business day with different tasks. We are not afraid to try out new technologies, so we expect you to research and find new knowledge naturally.
You have a relevant education and a minimum of 3 years experience. You do not compromise on the quality of your work and you appreciate close cooperation with others.
As a person, you are responsible, can work independently and proactively in bringing new ideas or challenges to the table. We expect you to be an expert in the following areas:
- MVC frameworks
Additionally, it would be a plus should you have experience with:
- Big data technologies such as Cassandra, Hadoop, Spark, etc.
- A full-time position with a salary set by your qualifications.
- A chance to work closely with a team of competent and experienced software developers.
- A company culture where everyone is passionate about contributing to creating international success.
- A chance to be close to where decisions are made and see the results of your work.
- Centrally located workplace in the heart of Aarhus.
- Young team with an informal and casual culture.
- Health Plan
- Free soft-drinks, coffee & fruit
- Lunch arrangement
- Work with the latest technology
We will be evaluating qualified applications and call applicants in for an interview, as an ongoing process.
So please send your motivated application and CV as soon as possible to Henrik S. Jørgensen, CEO at firstname.lastname@example.org
As part of your interview, we expect you to display and explain code you yourself have written and are proud of.
If you have any questions about the position, feel free to contact Henrik S. Jørgensen at the above mail or by phone: +45 53 53 42 80.