Do you want to be part of a fast-paced international sales organisation with an awesome team and colleagues who truly want to make a difference? If so, AccuRanker is looking for a motivated, energetic and eager individual to join our sales team.
Recognised internationally as a field leader, AccuRanker is a state-of-the-art SEO tool that maximises the search engine marketing and organic reach of websites, brands and businesses. As one of the industry’s most trusted ranking and keyword analysis tools, used by SEO experts and businesses alike, we are proud to serve more than 15.000 customers in 80 countries.
We currently sell through a number of channels, including: Direct sales, Partner Sales and Affiliates. Our new team member will add an extra dimension of scalability to the sales organization and valuable momentum towards exceeding our business goals for 2018-2020 by reaching out to key decision makers in Europe – primarily in UK, Nordic, Germany and Holland.
We are looking for a high-energy, driven Sales Executives with knowledge of technology, software-as-a-service and solid business-to-business sales experience. As a Sales Executive, you will be directly responsible for the growth of AccuRanker by developing new business from start to finish primarily to marketing and web-bureau managers at c-level. We are seeking a structured bright-minded candidate who takes initiative, is entrepreneurial in his/her thinking and has the courage to assume responsibility. In return we will give you the world as your playing field and opportunities for advancing in the company.
You primary responsibilities will be to
- Develop and implement strategies to grow AccuRanker’s business across different sales channels
- Generate sales in assigned markets by identifying and contacting key executives at target companies
- Plan, coordinate and execute online sales presentations to inform, educate and ultimately close business
- Acquire in depth knowledge of AccuRanker’s service offerings, knowledge of current market and market share, competition and strategy to secure business
- Manage, track, and report your sales activities using our CRM system
- Proactively maintain your pipeline using our CRM system
- Contribute with a positive and winning attitude
Qualifications and person profile
- Superior sales, business development and business management skills
- Account strategy and planning
- Proven experience of selling to c-level within medium/large enterprise accounts from a sales position
- Min. 3 years of experience with B2B sales within the software or technology industry preferred
- Knowledge of e-commerce, online marketing and the industry in which we operate
- Understand the strategic competitive landscape and customers needs so you can effectively position AccuRanker into large enterprise accounts
- Self-starter with a competitive and “Can-Do” nature with a desire to grow a career in software sales
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to team with sales, technical and marketing colleagues
- You speak English as first language level, ideally also German and/or Dutch
- Ongoing training and support for an exciting career at AccuRanker
- A key position in an international growth journey
- International culture and social working environment
- Great location in central Århus, soft drinks, coffee, and lunch arrangements
- Competitive salary with an uncapped commission
Application and Deadline
If you want be a part of a very successful company on an ambitious journey please send a personalised cover letter, in which you describe why you are our ideal Sales Executive, and how your ideas and creativity will make a difference to email@example.com. Applications will be processed continually.
If you have any questions regarding AccuRanker or this position, do not hesitate to contact Daniel Høgedahl our Head of sales.
Tel +45 4242 4067
We are looking forward hearing from you.
// Team AccuRanker
Download as PDF