AccuRanker has been one of the leading players in the SEO industry since 2013. We take great pride in innovation, quality and complete solutions for our customers. We are a fast growing Saas company with a company culture where everyone is passionate about contributing to creating international success.
AccuRanker is a keyword rank tracker. Our main product lets customers around the world see their website's location on different search engines, with 100% accuracy. AccuRanker is a SaaS product and we create complete solutions for our customers. Therefore our product portfolio also includes API solutions and cross-platform integrations. AccuRanker is known for being fast, accurate and user-friendly. We are used by some of the largest Danish and foreign web shops and marketing agencies including Dansk Supermarked Group, Arla, IF insurance, HBO Nordic, Lego, etc.
We are looking for a seasoned and dynamic SEO Specialist to be responsible for SEO Strategy execution: setting strategic direction, executing tasks, ongoing management, optimization and monitoring, and insight analysis. You must be willing to roll-up your sleeves and proactively participate in all inbound marketing activities. Candidate must have 2+ years of experience in digital marketing with an emphasis on SEO.
- 2+ years’ experience in SEO (preferably at a digital marketing agency)
- Copywriting skills - content creation is in your blood
- In-depth knowledge of on-site and off-site SEO execution
- Proven success of SEO advancement
- Experience with various SEO tools a plus
- Experience with Google Analytics and other analytics platforms
- Experience in SEM (PPC campaigns and activities) a plus
- Self-starter current on continual changes in algorithms
- Results-driven and production-driven: you love seeing your work’s end result and impact on the business
- Driving and executing SEO strategy and identifying tactics to ensure goals are met and exceeded
- Daily monitoring and management of SEO
- Proactively contribute to Inbound Marketing efforts
- Become expert user of AccuRanker to serve as SEO advisor for VIP clients
- A full-time position with a salary set by your qualifications
- A key position in an international growth journey
- International culture and social working environment
- Great location in central Aarhus, soft drinks, coffee, and lunch arrangements
If you are interested in becoming a SEO Specialist at AccuRanker, please send your CV and motivation letter with your success stories to iEva Zelca, Head of Marketing at firstname.lastname@example.org