Our new Strategic Partnership Manager will be an individual with a unique balance of business development experience, knowledge of the IT software market, and strategic planning and partner enablement skills.
A first-class communicator, the Strategic Partnership Manager will be responsible for the development of strong and strategic alliances to drive business development initiatives.
With a focus on outstanding customer care, the partner manager will nurture existing relationships whilst seeking out and forging new strategic connections.
Whilst this role is not technical, and comprehensive training in the AccuRanker product set will be given, this role does require an individual who is capable of grasping the basics of IT software and the industries in which we operate.
This role will require a passion for, and demonstrated success in driving business development across a national level partner network with premium partner brands.
- Manage the scope of assigned partnerships and evaluate opportunities to evolve and expand.
- Act as a business development lead for your named partners.
- Ensure that excellent standards of communication and support are established and adhered to, for all partner-related messaging, programs and initiatives.
- Assist in the development and delivery of go-to-market material and strategies to support our partnerships.
- Responsibility for day to day management of customer needs, queries and support issues.
- Assist and coordinate partnership activities.
- Assist with other activities to support program initiatives.
- Work in close cooperation with Sales and Marketing where relevant and required.
PersonaThe Strategic Partnership Manager ideally comes from a fast-paced, high growth software/SaaS company or from a service/solutions organization, and will bring relevant experience to the role.
They have a track record of success in driving business results in a highly dynamic and complex environment that demonstrates their strategic thinking capabilities, organizational agility and strong written and oral communication skills.
They have an understanding of the complex dynamics of a partner ecosystem and know how to build, maintain and leverage strategic relationships with leading partners and love to foster those over the long term.
They are tenacious, highly motivated, independent yet team oriented, passionate about networking and delighting customers.
They are motivated to accomplish goals in both their personal and professional life.
They will possess -
- Exceptional level of organization skills
- Excellent presentation and management skills
- Strong relationship management skills
- Dedication to customer experience and standards of excellence
- Innovative approach to problem-solving
- Highly motivated to achieve
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Ability to be self-motivated and drive results
Additional RequirementsBasic understanding of IT technology and the SEO industry is a bonus.
Higher education in a relevant field is prefered.
This position is primarily for the Nordic market so we are seeking a native Danish speaker. However excellent English is also required for this role.
About AccuRankerRecognised internationally as a field leader, AccuRanker is one of the most powerful and advanced SEO keyword ranking tools in the industry.
With a reputation for superior performance, speed, reliable accurate data delivery and cutting-edge features, Accuranker is a must-have tool for brands and marketing teams that want results.
Launched in 2013, AccuRanker now has over 15,000 customers in over 70 countries. We are a software company but also a community of passionate, purposeful professionals. We innovate and collaborate to create technology that revolutionizes our industry and provides first class software solutions for our clients.
We are a thriving company experiencing a period of growth and we are looking for the right person to join us on our journey. Ambition and drive are rewarded and there is ample opportunity for growth and development for the right candidate.
- A competitive salary based on experience and qualifications
- A company culture where everyone is invested and passionate about achieving international success
- A centrally located workplace in the heart of Aarhus.
- Free soft drinks, coffee and fruit
- Lunch arrangement
- Insurance scheme
- Mobile Phone
We will be evaluating qualified applications and call applicants in for an interview, as an ongoing process. Please send your C.V. with an accompanying application letter explaining why you are our next team member.
How to Apply
All applications and queries should be sent to our CEO Henrik S. Jørgensen - email@example.com or if you have any questions about the position, feel free to contact him at the above mail or by phone: +45 53 53 42 80.