Full-time . Aarhus, Denmark (or remote) . Start date: As soon as the right candidate have been found
We’re looking for a passionate and highly-skilled Content Editor to help us plan and execute our ambitious content strategy.
Who are you?
You should be passionate about writing content which attracts readers, but also provides real value. This should be complemented with the skills and experience to plan and execute the content strategy, supported by freelance copywriters, in-house data specialists, and influencers from the wider SEO community.
Good knowledge of SEO is vital, including the importance of keyword research, content clusters and backlinks. The reality of working in a fast-growing scaleup should be a big incentive, as your content will be an important driver of search traffic and sales leads.
Does this sound like you?
Who is AccuRanker?
AccuRanker is a SaaS company based in Aarhus, Denmark. We have focused on developing the world’s fastest, most accurate SEO rank tracker to benefit customers in more than 70 different countries. Our customers are primarily SEO agencies and large corporations, who need to track organic keywords on a daily basis.
Over the last couple of years, AccuRanker has grown into an industry leader and has won several awards by providing simplicity, high-performance and competitive pricing.
Our team is highly dedicated, with a blend of knowledge and experience which drives innovation and customer success. The culture at AccuRanker is based on continuous innovation, which allows employees to thrive personally and professionally.
We’re looking for the best candidate and colleague to become part of our future success.
Your role and responsibilities
This is a unique opportunity to join a scaleup company with an amazing product, and a very ambitious vision of growth. You will be responsible for planning and executing our content plans to support the overall marketing strategy
Your editorial role includes proofreading, restructuring and editing articles from copy/ghost writers, but also involves creating content yourself. As we scale, you will be building and growing the content team accordingly.
In a normal week, you will:
- Plan the editorial calendar in partnership with the marketing team
- Analyse performance data to inform and update the content strategy
- Optimise and improve existing content, based on keyword research
- Have brainstorm sessions on new content
- Plan content distribution with the team to maximize reach and traffic
- Perform keyword research to find new opportunities, and ensure new content is optimised to deliver search traffic and sales leads.
- Ensure the editorial calendar includes regular content covering all the stages in the buyer’s journey.
- Build and maintain relations with our community of influencers, digital experts, and others who can help distribute content across various channels.
- You are a skilled communicator, who knows how to influence purchasing decisions through brilliant content.
- You are data-driven in your approach to planning, executing and optimising content.
- You are constantly working on improving content performance by testing new channels, messaging etc.
- You take pride in your work, and have a good attention to detail.
- You have a strong personality and can push back when needed. But you also take every opportunity to learn, and thrive on feedback.
- You understand SEO at a high standard, allowing you to create amazing content in collaboration with experts from the global SEO community.