Account Executive (UK native speaking)
Full-time . Aarhus . Start date: ASAP
Who is AccuRanker
We are looking for a driven and ambitious Account Executive to lead our sales activities on the UK market.
AccuRanker is a dynamic and fast-growing SaaS company with a laser focus on developing the world’s fastest, most accurate SEO rank tracker to benefit companies all over the world. Today, AccuRanker has grown into one of the industry’s most trusted rank trackers, providing simplicity, high-performance and competitive pricing. In order to continue our rapid growth and exploit market potential, we are looking for disciplined, structured and strong Account Executives for the UK market who can take AccuRanker to the next level.
Our dedicated team brings a blend of experiences that drives innovation and customer success. Our culture of continuous innovation allows employees to thrive personally and professionally.
Now, we are looking for you to be a part of it all.
As Account Executive with AccuRanker, you will be tasked with developing and creating new business relationships. You will typically engage with SEO specialists in the marketing department of our potential clients, but ecommerce and c-level executives are often stakeholders as well. You will be leading the AccuRanker salesforce dedicated to the UK market. You are among the industry’s absolute best sales and consulting profiles and you must be able to link the customer’s goals, ambitions and objectives with the value of AccuRankers platform.
In short, you responsibilities will be:
- Identify, engage and sell to new customers
- Handle inbound SQL’s and trial requests assigned to you
- Plan, manage and execute all your sales related activities on the UK market
- Generate a diverse pipeline of Inbound and Outbound sourced sales opportunities
- Actively seek out personal and professional growth to continue sharpening industry and product knowledge along with sales methodologies.
We’re looking for a dedicated team player with a proven track record within B2B sales. At AccuRanker, the ambitions are sky high, we are committed and genuinely interested in helping each other to success.
In order to be considered for the position, you should have
- Minimum 3 years B2B sales experience (SaaS experience is a plus)
- Experience running and closing new business in the UK market
- A proven sales process and track record of exceeding quota
- Openness and willingness to be coached and mentored
- A desire to be creative with your sales process and outreach
- An ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Strong team player
Furthermore, you are a UK native speaker.
If you have any questions regarding AccuRanker or the position, feel free to contact Chief Sales Officer, Morten Axelsen at firstname.lastname@example.org or +45 42973355.
We are processing applications on an ongoing basis and are looking to get the position filled as soon as possible but we will wait for the right candidate.