Inbound Sales Specialist
Full-time . Aarhus . Start date: 01 January 2019
AccuRanker has been one of the leading players in the SEO industry since 2013 when we launched the fastest and most accurate keyword rank tracker. We take great pride in innovation, quality and creating solutions for our customers who need fast, accurate and user-friendly software to track their organic rankings.
A fast-growing software-as-a-service (SaaS) company and recipient of the Børsen Gazelle Prize for 2018, our company culture is passionate about making AccuRanker an international success.
AccuRanker is a keyword rank tracker used by SEO professionals and agencies, allowing users to see their website’s performance on target keywords with 100% accuracy. We provide complete solutions to our customers, meaning our product portfolio also includes API solutions and cross-platform integrations. AccuRanker’s hallmarks are speed and accuracy, combined with a user-friendly software tool which led to us being shortlisted as Best Search Software Tool at the UK Search Awards 2018, and Highly Commended as Best SaaS Platform at the International Performance Marketing Awards. Some of our customers include large Danish and international companies such as: GroupM, iProspect, Ikea, Arla, IF insurance, HBO Nordic, and Lego.
Inbound Sales Specialist
We are seeking an enthusiastic, driven Inbound Sales Professional with knowledge of technology, software-as-a-service, and solid business-to-business experience. You will be directly responsible for the growth of AccuRanker by handling inbound leads. We are also looking for a structured, sharp-minded candidate who takes the initiative, is entrepreneurial in their thinking and has the courage to assume responsibility. In return, you’ll have independence as well as opportunities to grow and advance in the company.
- Experts from leading agencies and brands and show how we can create value for them?
- Professional sales of world class software-as-a-service in our new office in the centre of Aarhus?
- An awesome team in an international organisation?
If so, you could be the candidate we’re looking for. This role is about doing our absolute best to make sure our great partners and customers remain happy and successful.
Your job will include:
- Generating sales in assigned markets by contacting qualified leads
- Following up with interested or eligible customers who didn’t purchase during their first contact
- Upselling – identifying the client’s needs and show them the added value of more comprehensive subscription plans
- Acquiring in-depth knowledge of AccuRanker’s customers and partners, service, market share, competition and strategy to secure growth and business development
- Help developing and implementing strategies to grow AccuRanker’s business across different channels
- Planning, coordinating and executing online sales presentations to inform, educate and close business where it’s mutually beneficial
- Managing, tracking and reporting your activities using our CRM system (HubSpot)
- Proactively maintaining and developing your sales pipeline
- Contributing with a positive and winning attitude
The ideal candidate will:
- Superior sales, business development and business management skills
- Proven experience of selling to C-level within medium/large enterprise accounts from a sales position
- Minimum of two years experience in B2B sales, preferably within the software or technology industry
- Knowledge of e-commerce, online marketing and the industry in which we operate
- Be an inquisitive and challenging negotiator, who asks the right questions
- Exceptional communication and persuasion skills
- Self-starter with a competitive, can-do attitude and a desire to grow a career in customer success and software sales management
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to team-up with sales, technical and marketing colleagues
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken
In return you'll receive:
- Ongoing training and support for an exciting career in a successful and proven company
- A key position in an international growth journey
- International culture and social working environment
- Great work environment in the centre of Aarhus, with free soft drinks and coffee, as well as lunch arrangement
- Competitive salary based on experience, primarily performance based