German speaking Sales Executive
Full-time . Aarhus . Start date: ASAP
Who is AccuRanker
AccuRanker is a dynamic and fast-growing SaaS company and we have focused on developing the world’s fastest, most accurate SEO rank tracker to benefit companies all over the world. Today, AccuRanker has grown into one of the industry’s most trusted rank trackers, providing simplicity, high-performance and competitive pricing. In order to continue our rapid growth and exploit market potential, we are looking for disciplined, structured and strong Sales Executives for the German market who can take AccuRanker to the next level.
Our dedicated team brings a blend of experiences that drives innovation and customer success. Our culture of continuous innovation allows employees to thrive personally and professionally.
Now, we want you to be a part of it all.
- Develop a target list of prospects for weekly planning to effectively manage and develop your pipeline
- Hunt net new business by prospecting 15-20 accounts each day between calling, email and in-person cold calls
- Handle inbound SQL’s and trial requests assigned to you
- Log activity and manage a growing pipeline through Salesforce
- Generate a diverse pipeline of Inbound and Outbound sourced sales opportunities
- Actively seek out personal and professional growth to continue sharpening industry and product knowledge along with sales methodologies.
- Minimum 2 years experience in a high volume net new sales role
- Experience hunting and closing new business in the German market
- A proven sales process and track record of exceeding quota
- Openness and willingness to be coached and mentored
- A desire to be creative with your sales process and outreach
- An ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Fluent in Danish and German
- Strong team player
The position needs to be filled as soon as possible but we will wait for the right candidate.
Please upload your application and CV in English. Applications will be reviewed regularly.
If you have any questions, please contact CSO Morten Axelsen at firstname.lastname@example.org or 42973355.