Outbound Sales Manager United States (Remote)
Full-time . Aarhus . Start date: 01 January 2019
AccuRanker has been one of the leading players in the SEO industry since 2013 when we launched the fastest and most accurate keyword rank tracker. We take great pride in innovation, quality and creating solutions for our customers who need fast, accurate and user-friendly software to track their organic rankings.
A fast-growing software-as-a-service (SaaS) company and recipient of the Børsen Gazelle Prize for 2018, our company culture is passionate about making AccuRanker an international success.
AccuRanker is a keyword rank tracker used by SEO professionals and agencies, allowing users to see their website’s performance on target keywords with 100% accuracy. We provide complete solutions to our customers, meaning our product portfolio also includes API solutions and cross-platform integrations. AccuRanker’s hallmarks are speed and accuracy, combined with a user-friendly software tool which led to us being shortlisted as Best Search Software Tool at the UK Search Awards 2018, and Highly Commended as Best SaaS Platform at the International Performance Marketing Awards. Some of our customers include large Danish and international companies such as: GroupM, iProspect, Ikea, Arla, IF insurance, HBO Nordic, and Lego.
Outbound Sales Manager USA
We are seeking an enthusiastic, driven Outbound Sales Professional who can handle enterprise accounts and generate outbound sales in US markets. Candidates should have knowledge of technology, in particular software-as-a-service companies, as well as a proven track record in B2B customer success or sales experience. You will be directly responsible for the growth of AccuRanker by developing new business from start to finish, primarily targeting leading marketing and web-bureau managers at C-Level with a focus on the United States. We’re also looking for a structured, sharp-minded candidate who takes the initiative, is entrepreneurial in their thinking and has the drive to assume responsibility. In return, you’ll have independence as well as opportunities to grow and advance in the company.
- Experts from leading agencies and brands in the US and show them how we can create value?
- Professional sales of world class software-as-a-service to your home market in the US?
- An awesome team in an international organisation where we are used to having remote colleagues?
If so, you could be the candidate we’re looking for. This role is about doing our absolute best to make sure our great partners and customers remain happy and successful.
As our newest team member, you will add an extra dimension of scalability to the organisation as well as contributing momentum towards exceeding our business goals for 2019 while reaching out to key decision makers.
- Acquiring in-depth knowledge of AccuRanker’s customers and partners, service, market share, competition and strategy to secure growth and business development
- Helping develop and implement strategies to grow AccuRanker’s business across different channels
- Generating sales in assigned markets by identifying and contacting key executives at target enterprise companies
- Planning, coordinating and executing online sales presentations to inform, educate and close business where it’s mutually beneficial
- Managing, tracking and reporting your activities using our CRM system (HubSpot)
- Proactively maintaining and developing your sales pipeline
- Contributing with a positive and winning attitude
The ideal candidate will have:
- Superior sales, business development, and business management skills
- Proven experience of selling to C-level within medium/large enterprise accounts from a sales position
- Minimum of three years experience with B2B sales, preferably within the software or technology industry
- Knowledge of e-commerce, online marketing and the industry in which we operate
- Understand the strategic, competitive landscape and customers’ needs to effectively position AccuRanker in large enterprise accounts
- Self-starter with a competitive, can-do attitude and a desire to grow a career in customer success and software sales management
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to team-up with sales, technical and marketing colleagues
- Fluency in Danish and English both written and spoken
In return you'll receive:
- Ongoing training and support for an exciting career in a successful and proven company
- A key position in an international growth journey
- International culture and social working environment where you will be included remotely
- The ability to work from wherever suits you
- The opportunity to grow as a professional salesperson
- Competitive salary based on experience, primarily performance based