Customer Success Trainee
AccuRanker has been one of the leading players in the SEO industry since 2013. We take great pride in innovation, quality and complete solutions for our customers. We are a fast growing Saas company with a company culture where everyone is passionate about contributing to creating international success.
AccuRanker is a keyword rank tracker. Our main product lets customers around the world see their website's location on different search engines, with 100% accuracy. AccuRanker is a SaaS product and we create complete solutions for our customers. Therefore our product portfolio also includes API solutions and cross-platform integrations. AccuRanker is known for being fast, accurate and user-friendly. We are used by some of the largest Danish and foreign web shops and marketing agencies including Dansk Supermarked Group, Arla, IF insurance, HBO Nordic, Lego, etc.
What you will do
WORK IN SOFTWARE SALES WITH EXPERTISE IN CUSTOMER NEEDS AND SUCCESS?
MAKE A DIFFERENCE AND BE RECOGNIZED FOR YOUR EFFORTS AND RESULTS?
BE PART OF A FAST-PACED INTERNATIONAL ORGANISATION WITH AN AWESOME TEAM?
If so, you could be exactly the one we are looking for, because AccuRanker is looking for a motivated, energetic and eager individual to join our Customer Success team, where it’s all about doing our absolute best to make sure our great partners and customers keep being happy and successful.
We are looking for a high-energy, driven Customer Success Trainee with interest in technology, software-as-a-service, business-to-business, customer success or sales. As a Customer Success Trainee, you will be directly responsible for the growth of AccuRanker by developing new business from start to finish primarily to marketing and web-bureau managers at c-level. We are seeking a structured, bright-minded trainee who takes initiative, is entrepreneurial in his/her thinking and has the courage to take responsibility. In return, we will give you the world as your playing field and good opportunities to grow in the company, and for the right candidate perhaps even get employed after the traineeship.
- Acquire knowledge of AccuRanker’s customers & partners, service offerings, market & market share, competition & strategy to secure growth and business development
- Help to implement strategies to grow AccuRanker’s business across different channels
- Generate customer success and thereby sales in assigned markets by identifying and contacting key executives at target companies
- Plan, coordinate and execute online sales presentations to inform, educate and ultimately close business where its mutual beneficial
- Manage, track, and report your activities using our CRM system (HubSpot)
- Proactively maintain and develop your pipeline
- Contribute with a positive and winning attitude
What we are looking for
- An open mind and interest in developing and learning
- Sales, service and/or customer success interest and potential
- Experience with B2B sales or service is preferred
- Knowledge of e-commerce, online marketing or software-as-a-service is preferred
- Interpersonal skills and ability to team with sales, technical and marketing colleagues
- Self-starter with a competitive and “Can-Do” nature with a desire to grow a career in customer success management and software sales
- You are strong in English both written and spoken and if you speak other languages, especially Scandinavian, this is also very welcomed for later expansion to other parts of the world.
What we offer
- Ongoing training and support for an exciting career in a successful and proven company
- A key position in an international growth journey
- International culture and social working environment
- Great work environment in the very Center of Aarhus, soft drinks, coffee, and lunch arrangements
- Competitive salary based on experience