Enterprise Sales Manager with Team Lead potential
Full-time Aarhus Start date: 01 January 2019
AccuRanker has been one of the leading players in the SEO industry since 2013. We take great pride in innovation, quality and complete solutions for our customers. We are a fast growing Saas company with a company culture where everyone is passionate about contributing to creating international success.
AccuRanker is a keyword rank tracker. Our main product lets customers around the world see their website's location on different search engines, with 100% accuracy. AccuRanker is a SaaS product and we create complete solutions for our customers. Therefore our product portfolio also includes API solutions and cross-platform integrations. AccuRanker is known for being fast, accurate and user-friendly. We are used by some of the largest Danish and foreign web shops and marketing agencies including Dansk Supermarked Group, Arla, IF insurance, HBO Nordic, Lego, etc.
What you will do
Do you want to work with:
- Experts from leading agencies and brands and show how we can create value for them?
- Professional sales of worlds class Software as a Service in our new office in central Aarhus?
- An awesome team in an international organisation and are able to lead by example when needed?
If so, you could be exactly the one we are looking for, because AccuRanker is looking for a motivated, energetic and eager individual to join and inspire our customer success sales team, where it’s all about doing our absolute best to make sure our great partners and customers keep being happy and successful.
Recognised internationally as a field leader, AccuRanker is a state-of-the-art SEO tool that maximises the search engine marketing and organic reach of websites, brands and businesses. As one of the industry’s most trusted ranking and keyword analysis tools, used by SEO experts and businesses alike, we are proud to serve more than 15.000 customers in 80 countries, among others brands and digital agencies like Ikea, Lego, HBO Nordic, GroupM, iProspect and Resolution Media.
We currently serve customers through a number of channels, including: Direct, Partners and Affiliates. You as our new team member will add an extra dimension of scalability to the organization and valuable momentum towards exceeding our business goals for 2019 and forward by reaching out to key decision makers – with you focusing on new enterprise customers in the Nordics and execute along with other team members focusing on further expansion in UK, US, Australia, and the DACH region initially.
We are looking for a high-energy, driven Sales professional who can handle enterprise accounts and lead by example and showing the way. You should have knowledge of technology, software-as-a-service and solid business-to-business customer success or sales experience. As an Enterprise sales team lead, you will be directly responsible for the growth of AccuRanker by developing new business from start to finish primarily to the leading marketing and web-bureau managers at c-level, primarily in English speaking countries. We are seeking a structured, bright-minded candidate who takes initiative, is entrepreneurial in his/her thinking and has the courage to assume responsibility. In return, we will give you the world as your playing field and good opportunities to grow and to advance in the company.
- Acquire in-depth knowledge of AccuRanker’s customers & partners, service offerings, market & market share, competition & strategy to secure growth and business development
- Help to develop and to implement strategies to grow AccuRanker’s business across different channels
- Generate customer success and thereby sales in assigned markets by identifying and contacting key executives at target enterprise companies.
- Plan, coordinate and execute online sales presentations to inform, educate and close business where its mutual beneficial
- Manage, track, and report your activities using our CRM system (HubSpot)
- Proactively maintain and develop your pipeline
- Contribute with a positive and winning attitude
- Lead our customer success team by example and showing the best practice by doing it yourself.
What we are looking for
- Superior sales, business development and business management skills
- Proven experience of selling to c-level within medium/large enterprise accounts from a sales position
- Min. 5 years of experience with B2B sales within the software or technology industry preferred
- Knowledge of e-commerce, online marketing and the industry in which we operate
- Understand the strategic competitive landscape and customers needs so you can effectively position AccuRanker into large enterprise accounts
- Self-starter with a competitive and “Can-Do” nature with a desire to grow a career in customer success and software sales management
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to team with sales, technical and marketing colleagues
- You are fluent in Danish and English both written and spoken
- Leadership experience will be a plus, but not a requirement, since your primary focus will be on your own execution and creating a new business with enterprise customers
What we offer
- Ongoing training and support for an exciting career in successful and proven company
- A key position in an international growth journey
- International culture and social working environment
- Great work environment in the very Center of Aarhus, soft drinks, coffee, and lunch arrangements
- The opportunity to grow as a professional salesperson and leader
- Competitive salary based on experience