Native English Copywriter
Full-time Aarhus Start date: 07 January 2019
AccuRanker has been one of the leading players in the SEO industry since 2013. We take great pride in innovation, quality and complete solutions for our customers. We are a fast growing SaaS company awarded by Børsen Gazelle 2018 with a company culture where everyone is passionate about contributing to creating an international success.
AccuRanker is a keyword rank tracker for SEO professionals and agencies. Our main product lets customers around the world see their website's location on different search engines, with 100% accuracy. We create complete solutions for our customers, therefore our product portfolio also includes API solutions and cross-platform integrations. AccuRanker is known for being fast, accurate and user-friendly and has been shortlisted as Best Search Software Tool at the UK Search Awards 2018 and Highly Commended as Best SaaS Platform at the International Performance Marketing Awards. We are used by some of the largest Danish and foreign companies and marketing agencies including GroupM, iProspect, Ikea, Arla, IF insurance, HBO Nordic, Lego, etc.
What you will do
We are looking for a native English speaking junior/mid-weight copywriter to create high-quality UX and functional copy as well as traffic-stopping headlines and engaging content. You must be willing to roll up your sleeves and proactively participate in inbound marketing activities. The candidate must have 2+ years of experience of copywriting and content creation.
- Create, edit and proofread digital content, including website and software descriptions, blog articles, help guides and social media content.
- Express B2B and technology concepts in a language that reads like a friendly conversation, aimed for SEO and Digital Marketing specialists.
- Analyze existing documentation to identify missing and inconsistent content.
- A thorough understanding of how to explain complex and technical subject matter through written and video content, so that others can learn and understand concepts and instructions.
- Write and edit large quantities of content for online help, application text, and release notes.
What we are looking for
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field, such as English, technical communications or similar.
- A native English speaker with a passion for grammar. You will be our ultimate proofreader so you should take pride in the English language.
- Ability to write copy that sells and executes the AccuRanker tone of voice with style.
- A digital native with a broad understanding of SEO, social and digital content.
- A strong body of work, demonstrating clear copywriting skills (both short and long form) from short push notifications to long blog articles.
- Experience with writing for tech/software is a plus.
- Familiarity with SEO guidelines and understanding of UX.
- Ability to inject the right degree of humour – without resorting to cheesy puns.
- A visual thinker with a strong eye for good design.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Eagerness to learn, explore and gain new experiences.
- Result-driven and production-driven: you love seeing your work’s end result and impact on the business.
What we offer
- A full-time position with a salary set by your qualifications.
- A key position in an international growth journey.
- International culture and social working environment.
- Great location in central Aarhus, soft drinks, coffee, and lunch arrangements.
- Brand new office with a 360 view of Aarhus.