Outbound Sales Manager United States (Remote)
Full-time Aarhus Start date: 01 January 2019
AccuRanker has been one of the leading players in the SEO industry since 2013. We take great pride in innovation, quality and complete solutions for our customers. We are a fast growing Saas company with a company culture where everyone is passionate about contributing to creating international success.
AccuRanker is a keyword rank tracker. Our main product lets customers around the world see their website's location on different search engines, with 100% accuracy. AccuRanker is a SaaS product and we create complete solutions for our customers. Therefore our product portfolio also includes API solutions and cross-platform integrations. AccuRanker is known for being fast, accurate and user-friendly. We are used by some of the largest Danish and foreign web shops and marketing agencies including Dansk Supermarked Group, Arla, IF insurance, HBO Nordic, Lego, etc.
What you will do
We are looking for a high-energy and self-driven Sales Professional who has knowledge of technology, software-as-a-service, and solid business-to-business sales experience. You will be directly responsible for the growth of AccuRanker by developing new business from start to finish primarily to the leading marketing and web-bureau managers at C-level, in the United States. We are seeking a structured, bright-minded candidate who takes initiative, is entrepreneurial in his/her thinking and has the courage to assume responsibility. In return, we will give you the world as your playing field and good opportunities to grow and to advance in the company.
Do you want to work with:
- Experts from leading agencies and brands in the US and show how we can create value for them?
- Professional sales of world class Software as a Service from your home market in the United States?
- An awesome team in an international organisation where we used to have remote colleagues?
If so, you could be exactly the one we are looking for, because AccuRanker is looking for a motivated, energetic and eager individual to join our customer success sales team, where it’s all about doing our absolute best to make sure our great partners and customers keep being happy and successful.
As our new team member, you will add an extra dimension of scalability to the organisation and valuable momentum towards exceeding our business goals for 2019 and forward by reaching out to key decision makers – with you focusing on new enterprise customers in the United States and execute along with other team members focusing on further expansion in the United Kingdom, Australia and Europe initially.
- Acquire in-depth knowledge of AccuRanker’s customers & partners, service offerings, market & market share, competition & strategy to secure growth and business development.
- Help to develop and to implement strategies to grow AccuRanker’s business in the US.
- Generate sales in assigned markets by identifying and contacting key executives at target enterprise companies and SEO/Marketing agencies.
- Plan, coordinate and execute online sales presentations to inform, educate and close business where it's mutually beneficial.
- Manage, track, and report your activities using our CRM system (HubSpot).
- Proactively maintain and develop your pipeline.
- Contribute with a positive and winning attitude.
What we are looking for
- Superior sales, business development, and business management skills.
- Proven experience of selling to C-level within medium/large enterprise accounts from a sales position.
- Min. 3 years of experience with B2B sales within the software or technology industry.
- Knowledge of e-commerce, online marketing and the industry in which we operate.
- Understand the strategic competitive landscape and customers needs so you can effectively position AccuRanker into large enterprise accounts.
- Self-starter with a competitive and “Can-Do” nature, with a desire to grow a career in customer success and software sales management.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to team with sales, technical and marketing colleagues.
- You are fluent in English both written and spoken.
What we offer
- Ongoing training and support for an exciting career in a successful and proven company.
- A key position in an international growth journey.
- International culture and social working environment where you will still be included remotely.
- The possibility to work from wherever it suits you.
- The opportunity to grow as a professional salesperson.
- Competitive salary based on experience, primarily performance based.