Scrum Master/Project Leader
Full-time . Aarhus . Start date: ASAP
Newly created position
We can’t wait to meet you
AccuRanker is a dynamic and fast-growing SaaS company and we have focused on developing the world’s fastest, most accurate SEO rank tracker to benefit companies all over the world. Today, AccuRanker has grown into one of the industry’s most trusted rank trackers, providing simplicity, high-performance and competitive pricing. In order to continue our rapid growth and exploit market potential, we are looking for a disciplined, structured and dynamic Scrum Master/Project Leader who can take AccuRanker to the next level.
Gather and describe requirements specifications based on briefings from Product Owner and make cost benefit analysis based on the ideas
- Preparation of “use cases” by splitting the requirements specification
- Responsible for start-up of projects incl. timeline, delegation of tasks to programmers, cost benefit analysis based on available resources and prioritization of tasks
- Responsible for following up on deadlines and “the small sprints”
- Facilitate solutions to “problems” or tasks that will not meet deadlines
- Responsible for testing all functions, processes, etc.
- Responsible for the project management system YouTrack
- Responsible for the weekly closing meetings/coordination meetings/follow-up meetings/status meetings
Qualifications and experience
- Experience from a similar position in a company which that makes its own solutions
- Experience as a scrum master
- Experience with YouTrack or similar systems
- General good IT user and can easily get acquainted with new platforms
- Good at understanding and describing processes and procedures (Process Owner)
- Experience in creating and holding presentations and facilitating meetings
- Fluent in written and spoken Danish and English
- Structured, logical and analytical approach to solve tasks
- Ambitious and finds it naturally to deliver high quality – even in tense situations
- Commercial mindset and strongly result oriented
- Strong communication skills – both orally and in writing
- Can lead the way, create good atmosphere and motivate the team
Please upload your application and CV in English. Applications will be reviewed regularly.
If you have any questions, please contact Henrik S. Jørgensen per e-mail at email@example.com.