Student job: Business Development Assistant
Part-time . Aarhus . Start date: ASAP
Who is AccuRanker
AccuRanker is a dynamic and fast-growing SaaS company and we have focused on developing the world’s fastest, most accurate SEO rank tracker to benefit companies all over the world. Today, AccuRanker has grown into one of the industry’s most trusted rank trackers, providing simplicity, high-performance and competitive pricing. To support our continued rapid growth and exploit market potential, we are looking for a disciplined, structured and strong Business development Assistant as an important asset of our Sales team.
Our dedicated team brings a blend of experiences that drives innovation and customer success. Our culture of continuous innovation allows employees to thrive personally and professionally.
Now, you can be a part of it all.
- Reach out to leads (SEO professionals) to convey AccuRankers’ value proposition
- Convert qualified leads into scheduled product demos with your Account Executives
- Collaborate with team members to share and learn from best practices
- Log activity and manage a growing pipeline through Salesforce
- Actively seek out personal and professional growth
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills is a must
- Experience with sales is a plus but not essential
- You want to win and you find motivation in temporary setbacks
- You don’t believe in settling, you find ways to overachieve and keep improving
- Your ability to learn is off the charts and you are hungry for more
- You can connect with people online and on the phone
- An ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Tech-savvy and have a interest in SEO is a plus
- Strong team player
- Open to work out of normal office hours and can work 10-15 hours a week
The position needs to be filled as soon as possible but we will wait for the right candidate.
Please send your application, CV and other relevant documents to Morten Axelsen at firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications will be reviewed regularly.
If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to our CSO, Morten Axelsen at email@example.com.