Report templates allow you to customise what kind of data your reports show, as well as the message it sends to its receiver.
Report templates only work in PDF report types.
Creating your own template
Go to the Reports tab on the left side, select "Report templates" and then "New template".
The first thing to do when creating a new template, is to name it and select a Brand color.
Step 3) Report Elements
This is where you add elements and customise your template. Simply click on the element in the left hand side, that you want included in your template.
The order of elements is the same as will show up in the PDF report. Different elements also have different features you can enable or disable.
The options available to customise your template from include -
- Header - Show the report header, you can choose to add your own logo.
- Headline - Here you can insert a custom headline.
- Text - Insert a custom text here.
- Page Break - Here you can insert a page break.
- Average Rank chart - Insert a chart with the average ranks for the period.
- Ranking Distribution chart - Insert a chart with the ranking distribution for the period.
- Google Analytics summary - Insert pie chart featuring a summary of Google Analytics
- Keyword summary - Show a summary of the keywords.
- Keyword list - Here you can include the list of keywords.
- Total Search Volume chart - Here you can insert a chart with the total search volume for the last 12 month.
- Share of Voice Chart - Insert a chart showing the Share of Voice charts
- Competitor Rankings - Insert a table of your competitors rankings
- Link to Public Reporting - Here you can include a link to a public report.
Example of a template;
If you would like to read more information regarding Reports then go to our Help Section.