Looking to outshine the competition but a little stuck on where to start? AccuRanker has just the thing.
We’re pleased to announce the launch of our extensive, step-by-step guide to competitor benchmarking and analysis.
Tools to help with competitor analysis
Where relevant, the guide will point you to additional resources to aid your analysis and provide extra information.
Furthermore, we’ve included various, downloadable resources you can use to log your findings.
The guide is available as a downloadable PDF, so if you haven’t time to read it now, save it for later to use throughout your benchmarking efforts.
Enter below to share the guide and to win an AccuRanker Expert Account!
Competitor analysis can seem a daunting and time-consuming task but is paramount to driving your own content and ensuring you’re always a step ahead.
With AccuRanker’s walkthrough, you can complete the full process one step at a time, or simply focus on the areas you’re most interested in.
Let the analysis begin!
The competitor benchmarking process
From identifying your competitor’s successes – and failures – to spotting gaps in the market, competitor analysis is beneficial to building a comprehensive strategy.
AccuRanker’s new guide walks through the various steps needed to extensively scrutinise the competition, including:
- How to identify your key competitors, including those you don’t know about.
- The 12 steps to analysing a competitor’s onsite content.
- How to analyse content campaigns and use this information to influence your own strategy and ideas.
- Identifying influencers and building an outreach list from your competitors.
- How to analyse your competition’s social channels and content.
- Quick and easy ways to monitor your competition on an ongoing basis.